Custom Search

Forums > Main Category > Main Forum

27th September 2009, 10:52 PM
Faddai
Forum Supporter

Do you mean prosecution - rather than persecution Joe?

GS peeps, it all sounds a bit suspect to me. The guy should have resolved it by now. I think if you have used PayPal to pay the guy you can open up a legitimate dispute, because they will have his bank details and have the ability to take it further.
28th September 2009, 05:59 PM
bill
Forum Supporter

I wouldn't have been as tolerant as you chaps.

Sounds as if Woodies engine is a pig in the poke

Truth over Chaos

Your Honour Lies in Loyalty

Ride a CBR600F and VFR400 NC30
28th September 2009, 09:43 PM
woodie
Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill
Sounds as if Woodies engine is a pig in the poke
Busted front mount, knackered final drive, negligible clutch, leaking sump, leaking cam cover, stripped threads .... I think you can safely say it's a pig. BUT with some fettling it runs now so I can live with it until mine is better.

I have e-mailed Dave (Method) and asked for a reply by this weekend. Next step is a letter to his last known address and then more extreme measures.
5th October 2009, 12:08 PM
dean0
Forum Supporter

anybody had any joy getting hold of method?
As of tomorow im going to start a dispute on paypal and see how far i get with that... ive been rather busy laying a patio this last week to sort anything out but im done now and want to get this resolved. need to get my bike mot'd so could do with the money at the moment..
5th October 2009, 12:38 PM
T1z3R
Forum Supporter

after reading this thread i sent him a PM over at bikechatforums, on the 29th of last month, where hes also a member but as far as i can tell he hasnt read it and hasnt posted there since the 21st.

hope you guys get it cleared up.
8th October 2009, 06:55 PM
Seb
Forum Supporter

I had no dice contacting him through either BCF or here when I was having trouble getting that shock out of him. I ended up having to chase down both his work and mobile phone numbers, if it's any consolation I don't think he is out to rip anyone off, but he does seem to have his priorities a bit messed up for sure

A letter to his house should be a good wake up call for him, I hope you manage to get your goodies straightened out.
Yesterday, 02:45 PM
woodie
Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb
I had no dice contacting him through either BCF or here when I was having trouble getting that shock out of him. I ended up having to chase down both his work and mobile phone numbers, if it's any consolation I don't think he is out to rip anyone off, but he does seem to have his priorities a bit messed up for sure

A letter to his house should be a good wake up call for him, I hope you manage to get your goodies straightened out.
I have PM'd him, e-mailed him, texted him and finally sent him a letter to his address in Peterborough. All to no avail. I still hope to settle this amicably before resorting to legal or strong arm tactics. If ANYONE has direct contact with this guy it might make him sit up and take notice. I have only lost �25 but i know others have lost more.

if there is no reply by this time next week I will seek legal advice on how to proceed.