Custom Search

Forums > Main Category > New Members

21st August 2011, 09:28 AM
woodie

Take Joe, he does know which end of a screwdriver to hold and which end hurts..
21st August 2011, 01:27 PM
tunedwolf

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by philzee
Cheers for the support guys

But the plan was to get the train straight there and ride it home if the bike was ok. Theres a couple of coils on ebay quite cheap I may just get them and hop on the train......even if it turns out its not a coil problem, I can always use them on the bike I do get

you's are right though, the guy seems quite genuine and the bike looks good (watch this after all this flaffing about ...it'll be sold by the time I get down there lol
Get the train to Joe's and cadge a lift daftie

As this is your first GS, you would be much better off having Joe with ya to add a second pair of eyeballs, keep the seller occupied and keep you focussed on the important bits. If there is anything that needs a tweak before you set off home, Joe can also help you do it. Trust me when I say that you will get all "starry eyed" and forget about the things you need to check after you sit your ass on the machine. If it needs a couple of bits and bobs to get you home, I will have it, I have a complete bike in bits just now. You can then worry about getting the parts you need at your leisure after you get it home. Don't hang about on this if you really want it, the bike will sell to the first person that views it. If it's needing anything, I'm sure you can then negotiate a tank of fuel for the journey home into the deal by way of compensation
23rd August 2011, 11:50 AM
seraphim

\welcome \Welcome Pal.

(my quote to a my dads mate who rides a FJR1300)

"Sometimes we need to relax and be real men, That's why God inspired someone to INVENT a beast, aka the motorbike" - Evil Kenevil